How Was Your Service?
We value your feedback, please leave us a review on Google Places, Yelp, and our Honest-1 Survey.
Your car's radiator keeps your car cool, much like the air conditioning in your house. But radiators tend to develop problems such as clogs, corrosion, wear and tear and leaks, which usually result in a trip to the shop for an auto radiator repair job. Properly maintaining your vehicle's radiator and cooling system is vital to preventing these problems.
Our auto radiator repair mechanics will:
- test your radiator pressure cap, ensuring it can keep the system at the proper pressure level
- check your thermostat, making sure it performs correctly
- do a pressure test, checking for any leaks in parts like the radiator itself, the water pump, any of the engine coolant passages, hoses or the heater core
- do an internal leak test, seeing if any combustion gas from the engine compartment is leaking into the cooling system
- visually inspect all the hoses and belts related to the cooling system
- power flush the whole thing and refill your coolant to the proper level
- test the engine fan for proper operation
When we choose us, we invite you to ask questions. You'll receive a written estimate so you can compare pricing for service and parts, and we can show you proof that our mechanics are certified with an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certificate. If your car is older, we may find it more cost effective to simply replace the radiator versus doing a costly repair job, and we'll happily discuss those options with you.
If you're experiencing radiator problems with your car, or want to do preventative maintenance to avoid any problems, call us - the auto radiator repair experts!